Chapter 13E: In Search of Truth
| = In Hard Mode only.
In hard, your initial position varies:
Chapter's objective: Seize the gate.
- For the next chapter there are special requirements; see the guide of routes and optional chapters.
- Your units' location might change according to Lyn's mode or some other factor.
2. Torch (item). Visiting it will also unlock Chapter 13x.
A. Vulnerary x2 (x5 in Hard Mode)
- Turn 3 and 4 (from turn 2 in hard): Brigand from the fortress below Guy.
- Turn 5 and 6: A Soldier and Archer from the fortresses at the bottom of the map.
- Turn 7 (turn 6 to 8 in hard): A Soldier from the fortress closest to the castle.
• New Characters:
- Matthew, Serra, Guy, Merlinus.
In this mission we have the chance of obtaining an extra mission. For that, we'll have to send an unit to visit the town in the left.
The mission itself is easy, simply make your units advance to the middle of the map, where the town to the south is, being careful of not entering into Guy's attack range, character that will join you if you talk to him with Matthew. The problem is that if Guy attacks him, he'll most likely die... but if you place Matthew right on the edge of his attack range (without being on the red squares, you'll see his attack range pressing A on Guy) on the next turn you'll be capable of approaching Guy without a problem.
Nothing more to say about this map, except that to kill the boss, Hector's Wolf Beil is a great option.
Knight of Level 13
"One of the Black Fang. Hunts Eliwood and Hector."
|- Steel lance
• Strategy for Eliwood Hard Mode:
Previous - Next
Go to the FE: Blazing Sword section